The week has 7 days and the multisport GPS watches of the fenix 7 series are designed to fill each of them. Meet any sporting challenge of indoor or outdoor activities with advanced training functions, sports applications, all-day health and wellness monitoring and more. Multiband-GNSS precision and navigation sensors for outdoor activities guide you on your unexplored paths.
With high response touch screen
Enjoy ultimate control with reliable buttons and ease of use with the new touch screen. The buttons work in any environment and are combined with a high-response touch screen for quick access to options and functions.
Increase your performance
Approach the development of endurance performance differently over time and manage your endurance effectively. Get information and performance metrics to help you manage your physical exertion and increase your endurance. Optimize recovery and overall well-being by recording heart rate, respiration, stress levels, sleep and more.
Daily interface functions
And to complement your daily routine, interface features include smart alerts, music storage and playback, and contactless Garmin Pay payments.
Take advantage of the power of the sun
It has a solar charging lens that uses solar energy to extend battery life.
New Features & Features of fenix 7:
- Designed for performance : New, durable, sporty design with 1.4 ” bright screen and 51mm frame. The watch is tested according to US military standards for impact, water and temperature resistance.
- Extended battery life: To maximize your active time with the fēnix without holding you back, we have significantly extended the battery life of all fēnix 7. With the optional Solar option you can further extend your battery life by an average of 30 % in GPS mode compared to normal use.
- Touch screen and buttons: Reliable buttons work in any environment and are combined with a new high-response touch screen for quick access to options and functions.
- Built-in LED flashlight: To help guide you in low light conditions, the built-in LED flashlight on Fenix 7X models gives you instant access to a bright, stable beam. In addition, it has a function for improved passive safety when running in dark places.
- Multi-band GNSS support: Get access to global multi-satellite navigation systems (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO). In the Sapphire Solar version, you gain superior accuracy using technology that has never been used before by the military. Get access to multiple frequencies transmitted by navigation satellites for improved positioning accuracy in places where GNSS signals are reflected, weak, or not penetrating.
- Sync settings: Users can adjust the device settings from their phone ( Garmin Connect) and / or watch . Settings are now synchronized in real time between devices to simplify the process.
- Real-world endurance: Use this information to record and manage your effort, to help you better understand how your endurance changes during activities, and to avoid overexertion at the beginning of the run or activity.
- HIT Exercises: This activity profile records high-intensity interval training that includes AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata, and custom. Adjust the number of laps, exercise / recovery times and more.
- Race prediction display: Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature gives an estimate of the suggested pace for the distance you want to run. Graphs with your data show that your training plays a role in this over time.
- Up Ahead: Find out at a glance at selected points of interest in front of you. See performance measurements, intermediate times, distance, altitude and in addition a summary of all the key points of the path that are coming.
- Topographic maps from around the world: Download TopoActive maps from around the world . Select the coverage you need and conveniently update the watch directly via Wi-Fi . To continue your explorations. Sapphire Solar editions come preloaded with topographic maps of the area. See isthmus curves, altitudes, peaks, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and many more.
- Skiview Maps : Conquer the slopes with preloaded SkiView maps and see piste names and difficulty levels for more than 2000 ski resorts worldwide.
- Health and activity monitoring : Utilizing data from the various sensors of the clock on the condition of the body, helps you to have daily trends in biometrics and well-being at a glance.
- Built-in sports apps : Use the pre-loaded activity profiles for mountain running, swimming, running, cycling, hiking, rowing, skiing, golf, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- Mountain skiing: When in the snow stay informed. This preloaded profile can tell the difference between skiing and climbing. Automatically shows specific metrics for either ascent or descent.
- Endurance Ski Dynamics: When connected to the HRM-Pro ™ Heart Rate Belt (sold separately) , ski strength measurement helps you measure the actual workout load from your endurance workouts.
- Built-in Surf Features: Works with Surfline Sessions λειτουργία , which creates a video of every wave you capture in front of a Surfline κά camera . So you can watch them later and see how you got through your subscription to Surfline Sessions .
- Dynamic MTB: Record the details of each route with mountain biking measurements and in addition the specialized Grit ™ and Flow με measurements that assess the difficulty of the trail and how smoothly you descend it, giving you a score to overcome the next time.
- Daily training suggestions: For training guidance that takes you into account and your fitness level, receive daily training and cycling training suggestions based on your current workout load and training status.
- PACEPRO technology: The innovative PacePro function helps you keep pace by guiding you along the slope as you run a course. You have the option to quickly modify your PacePro plan if current conditions require a change of strategy.
- CLIMBPRO Mode: Use the ClimbPro Climb Scheduler on downloaded routes to see real-time information on current and upcoming climbs including incline, distance and altitude gain, as well as descents and
- Performance Measurements: View advanced performance metrics that include running dynamics, VO2 max adjusted for temperature and altitude, mountain running settings, recovery advisor and more.
- Recovery Time Advisor: After each workout, the recovery time tells you when you will be ready for the next challenging workout. It takes into account the intensity of training but also factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- ABC Sensors: Navigate your next path with the ABC sensors including altimeter for altitude data, barometer for
weather monitoring and the three-axis electronic compass.
- Golf Course Maps: Access CourseView color maps for more than 42,000 golf courses worldwide with one-touch goal setting and PlaysLike Distance measurement function.
- Solar battery: Do more, charge less. Boost your watch's battery through the sun, so you have more time between charges (Solar and Sapphire Solar versions only).
- Wrist pulses: Optical heart rate technology measures activity intensity and heart rate variability to calculate your stress levels. In addition, it can record in the water directly from the wrist without the use of a chest belt.
- Pulse Ox Sensor: For altitude acclimatization or sleep monitoring, the Pulse Ox sensor uses beams of light on your wrist to measure how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Sleep Score and Advanced Sleep Monitoring: Get a detailed breakdown of sleep into light, deep, and REM stages. See it all in an exclusive widget that includes sleep ratings and tips.
- Body Battery Energy Monitoring: Optimize your body's energy stores, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to know when to stay active and when you need to rest.
- VO2 MAX: Train even smarter with VO2 max, an indication of how you are expected to perform. It adapts accordingly for mountain running and takes into account the heat or altitude for changes in performance.
- Breathing recording: See how you breathe during the day, during sleep but also during breathing exercises and yoga activities.
- Record hydration: Record your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When the auto-target is activated, you will be able to see even an estimated loss of sweat after an activity and your target will be adjusted accordingly.
- Smart Alerts: Receive emails, messages, and alerts directly to your watch when it's connected to a compatible device.
- Music apps: Download songs and playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) to listen to music without your mobile phone.
- Contactless Garmin Pay πληρω Payments: Pass queues with contactless Garmin Pay payments through partner banks.
- Security and Detection Features: If you feel threatened or your watch detects an accident, the Security & Detection features can send a message with your location to the emergency contacts when connected to a compatible smartphone.
- Connect IQ Κατά Store: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store on your compatible device.
- Garmin Coach: These customizable training programs provide guidance from qualified trainers and are tailored to you and your goals. Workouts are automatically synchronized to your watch via Garmin Connect.
- Turn-by-turn navigation: Follow a route or route with turn-by-turn directions that let you know in advance when the next turn will come.
- Return routes: Enter a distance you want to travel and see suggested routes that will take you back to the starting point. Routing popular Trendline. Routes helps you find the best local trails.
- Acclimatization: This widget shows you the current altitude, the altitude at which you have acclimatized and the associated Pulse Ox, heart rate and
respiration rate so that you can see how you are coping with the current altitude.
- Animated Graphics: This watch features easy animated graphics exercises that you can see on the screen for aerobics, strength training, yoga and Pilates. Choose from pre-loaded animation exercises or download even more from the Garmin ConnectTM online community when connected to a compatible device.
- Power management: See how the various settings and sensors affect the battery life of your watch, so you can make on-site changes to extend it.